TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Andrea Franceschini (VAT 02836050365, ADDRESS Via Manzolino Est 4, Castelfranco Emilia, MO-Italy). Throughout the site, the terms "Earoo", “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Andrea Franceschini. Earoo offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
I. General conditions
1. To be able to place an order, you must above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
2. Placing an online order on the website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
3. Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by e-mail and we receive approval of your payment.
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
7. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
II. Accuracy, completeness and timeless of information
1. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
2. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
1. All sale prices of the products shown and indicated on the Earoo website are expressed in Euro and include VAT. However, the sale prices for our products are subject to change without notice
2. Shipment costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated when the order is processed and indicated on the order summary table before payment is made.
3. The Customer accepts that Earoo is entitled to change its prices at any moment. However the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the website when the order is made and confirmed via e-mail sent by Earoo as confirmation of acquisition of the order.
IV. Payments methods
1. Any payment by the Customer must be made solely using the methods indicated on the Earoo website.
2. If non-availability of a product is discovered after the order is sent and booking of the amount on paper, Earoo will take the necessary measures with the bank operator to reverse the transaction relating to the unavailable goods or it will offer another product.
3. Communications relating to payment and data communicated by the Customer when payment is made take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees provided by use of the security protocols contemplated by payment circuits.
4. For further information, please see https://support.wix.com/en/article/security-of-wixs-billing-services-and-pci-compliance.
V. Modifications to the service and prices
1. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
2. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
VI. Products and services
1. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
2. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
3. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
4. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
VII. Accuracy of billing and account information
1. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
2. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
VIII. Optional tools
1. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
4. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
5. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
IX. Third-party links
1. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
2. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
3. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
X. User comments, feedback and other submissions
1. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
2. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
3. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
4. Submissions: If you send (by uploading to Earoo's website, submitting a url, posting on our Instagram/Facebook page or otherwise) a Submission to us, you automatically grant Earoo a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to (and to allow others acting on its behalf) use, edit, modify, create derivative works based upon, display, host, stream, reproduce, copy, market, distribute, sell or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes that Submission (including any information which may be included in that Submission, such as your user information or metadata or other information, whether or not you are aware that you are passing that information to Earoo) in any manner Earoo may think fit within applicable laws, including by distributing it to or via third-party websites, social networks or media channels. You agree not to submit any Submission that is obscene, pornographic, encourages unsafe or illegal activities or that violates applicable laws.
5. Testimonials: If you submit a testimonial to Earoo, we may at our sole discretion use it on our website for promotional or other purposes. We will contact you to obtain your consent to use your testimonial. If you consent to the use of your testimonial, it becomes a Submission and we may use it.
XI. Personal information
XII. Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
1. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
2. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
XIII. Intellectual property and allowed and prohibited uses
1. All intellectual property on our website is owned by Earoo, its Affiliates, its licensors, or used under license from third parties, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All designs and trade marks are owned, registered and/or licensed by Earoo. The design of Earoo’s products, our website (including the graphics, their selection and arrangement), our branding and all text and know-how related thereto are covered by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or patents owned by Earoo. All content on our website, including but not limited to text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features and all other content ("Content") is a collective work under copyright laws and is the proprietary property of Earoo. We reserve all rights to all intellectual property owned by Earoo or its licensors or used under license from third parties.
2. You may electronically copy or print portions of this site for your own personal non-commercial use. Text and media identified within the press section of our site is free to use for editorial purposes, but Earoo must be informed of all such uses by e-mail at email@example.com. Other than as explicitly stated in this Agreement, you may not copy, use, modify, alter, adapt, display, stream, capture, decode, reverse engineer or derive any benefit (including non-commercial benefit) whatsoever from Earoo’s intellectual property without Earoo’s express written consent.
3. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Access to the website and intellectual property thereof The Customer is entitled to access the website for consultation and making purchases. No other use is permitted of the website and its contents, particularly commercial use.
The integrity of the elements on this website, whether acoustic or visual, the relative technology used and its contents in any form are the property of Earoo and are protected by intellectual property rights. Furthermore, Earoo is patented and protected by EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office (patent no 006618872-0001).
Any misuse or infringement of property rights will be notified to the competent authorities and appropriate legal action taken.
XIV. Disclamier of warranties, limitation of liability
1. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
2. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
3. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
4. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
5. Earoo does not accept any liability for disservices attributable to reasons of force majeure or chance, even when dependent upon malfunctioning and disservices of the Internet, if it is unable to fulfil the order within the times contemplated by the contract.
6. Availability of each article is purely indicative and not contractual in nature and the vendor may not be held liable in the case of unavailability of one or more products.
7. The products indicated on the Earoo website are exclusively sold for the use indicated there. Any improper use or use for purposes other than those indicated on the website are at the sole and exclusive expense and liability of the Customer.
8. The product shown on the Site are subject to continuous updating and therefore purely indicative and subject to any errors, inaccuracies. Earoo may, at any time, in its sole discretion, make any formal or structural changes to the products described in the Site, to the color tones or to the accessories and equipment of the products.
9. In no case shall Earoo, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
10. Earoo provides its site “as-is.” Other than as expressly set out in this Agreement, neither we nor our Affiliates nor our employees, agents or owners make any specific promises about the website including its functioning, availability, reliability, ability to function on your computer or device, fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement or ability to provide the expected value. In some jurisdictions, warranties are implied by law; we exclude and disclaim any such warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your rights will vary depending on your jurisdiction.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Earoo and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
1. In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
1. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
2. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
3. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
XVIII. Entire Agreement
1. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
2. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
3. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
XIX. Governing law
1. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Italy.
2. In the case of a dispute over the contents, interpretation and fulfilment of the contract, Earoo, if necessary and at its own discretion, will assist settlement of the dispute through a conciliation procedure via ICT. In this case, you will be contacted via e-mail by Earoo or directly by the ICT conciliator, with a request for consent for conciliation via ICT.
XX. Changes to Terms of Service
1. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use PayPal and Wix Payments for payment, analytics, and other business services. PayPal and Wix collects identifying information about the devices that connect to its services. Paypal and Wix Payments uses this information to operate and improve the services it provides to us, including for fraud detection. You can learn more about Paypal at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full and about Wix Payments at https://www.wix.com/about/eu-payment.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: a)Communicate with you;b)Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;c)To provide troubleshooting, support services, or to answer questions; d)When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Customer's data which is processed will not be disclosed, but it may be communicated to affiliated companies of Earoo, including abroad and within legal limits, in order to fulfil the contracts or with purposes connected to relations with third parties, belonging to the following categories:
a) companies with which Earoo establishes contractual agreements directly or indirectly;
b) parties who supplies services for management of the Earoo information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
c) service companies for the acquisition, registration and processing of data from documents or mediums supplied by and originating with customers themselves and involved in massive processing relating to payments, bills, cheques and other securities;
d) parties performing customer assistance activities (e.g. call center, help desk, etc.);
e) firms or companies in the area of assistance and consultancy relations;
f) parties performing control, review and certification procedures on the activities performed by Earoo, including in the interest of customers.
We use Wix.com to power our online store--you can read more about how Wix.com uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
In relation to your personal data, you have in particular the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to request restriction of processing, the right to raise an objection to or a complaint of the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of a breach of security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to the deletion of certain personal data we process about you ("the right to be forgotten"). If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan and Israel. This may occur because Wix.com is a global company that complies with the laws of the jurisdictions in which it operates. The processing of the user's customer data can take place within the territory of the European Union, Israel or a third country, territory or one or more specific sectors within that third country, of which the European Commission has decided ensures an adequate level of protection (transfer based on an adequacy decision).
Any transfer to a third country, outside the European Union, which does not guarantee an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission, will be carried out in accordance with the Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87 / EU) set out in Appendix 1 of the Agreement on data processing. For further information, please see https://www.wix.com/about/privacy-dpa-users
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Please note that the personal data necessary for the due rendering of services or for the fulfillment of all our duties, ensuing either from the contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations have to be processed regardless of whether you granted your consent for the period set out in the relevant legal regulations and in compliance therewith (e.g. tax documents must be processed for at least 10 years).
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
1. Earoo accepts returns in exchange for a full refund. You ( consumer) have the right to cancel and return the order within 14 days from your delivery.The return period is not valid if the purchased product has been previously customized. In anycase, the original invoice shall be kept.
2. To return the order, you shall send a notification via e-mail including the word " Return" stating the order number. Once received the return request, Earoo will provide with the return address and instructions.
3. Earoo is not responsible for return shipping charges, if you cancel the contract, the product shall be returned on order at your own expense.
4. The product shall be returned in re-sellable condition, packaging included.
5. Earoo does not accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
6. Earoo reserves the right to reject returns sent beyond the Return policy limit, or products, which are not in the original condition. In the case the return is declined, you have the choice to request re-shipping of the product, at your own expense.
1. In compliance with current regulations, you (consumer) have the right to a 2 year guarantee, if the product is defective or if your delivered order is not in conformity with the contract of purchase. The original invoice shall be kept.
2. The defective product will be repaired or replaced according your choice within a reasonable time. If this is not possible, you will obtain a price reduction or a full refund.
3. In the case of receipt of products which do not conform with the order or are faulty you shall send a notification via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the problem (attached photo) including the word ‘Claim´ stating the order number. Once received the notification, Earoo will provide with the return address and instructions.
4. Earoo reserves the right to check the claimed non-conformity and, in case of confirmation, will apply one of the solutions mentioned above.
5. Earoo pays the costs of transporting if the claim is legitimate (confirmed).
6. The guarantee does not cover product damage that may have resulted from accidental drops, installation failures, normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
7. The guarantee does not cover damage to your devices as a result of the use of any Earoo product. Earoo shall not be lialbe for any incidental or consequential damage caused by defective goods, personal injuries, property damage or economic loss. Earoo does not guarantee suitability of its product for your application and shall not be liable for any damage, loss of data, or otherwise caused to the device when used with any Earoo product.
8. Earoo will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages arising from the use of this product.
9. The product shown on the Site are subject to continuous updating and therefore purely indicative and subject to any errors, inaccuracies. Earoo may, at any time, in its sole discretion, make any formal or structural changes to the products described in the Site, to the color tones or to the accessories and equipment of the products.
10. Replacements are only covered by the guarantee of initial purchase and do not extend the length of guarantee. The repaired/replaced product is not covered by a new guarantee.
11. Delivery of the replaced/reparied product shall be cured by Earoo to the same address indicated by you on the registration form. If you, in the meantime, change your address and are willing to receive the good at the new address, you shall send a specific written requirements to Earoo. Eventual adding cost for delivery shall be supported by you in advance.
12. Earoo's guarantee only covers product(s) manufactured by Earoo and purchased on the Earoo website.